"For as the new heavens and the new earth,
which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD,
so shall your seed and your name remain.
And it shall come to pass,
that from one new moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another,
shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD."
The book entitled The Sacred Calendar of the God of Israel is spread over several short pages, accessible through the Index below
or, it may be downloaded as a Single File (size 291k).
A FREE printed copy of this booklet is also available on request.
When e-mailing please give your full address - including the country.
- Introduction & Aim
- Prophetic Time Spans
- The Nation of Israel
- The Christian Church & Israel
- The Almighty's Seal & Signature
- The Antichrist and his Mark
- The Millennial Reign
- When does a month begin in the sacred calendar?
- When does a year begin in the sacred calendar?
- From where should the new moon be sighted?
- What are the harvest times in Israel?
- Why do some years in the Sacred Calendar have 13 months?
- Why do the Festival dates in the calendar printed by Stewarton Bible School (SBS) sometimes differ from the dates shown in the popular Jewish calendar?
- Do all Jews use the popular Jewish calendar?
- How does SBS set up the calendar?
- How may a religious organisation check to see if the pre-printed calendar it uses is correct?
- Where does faith come into this matter of keeping Feast Days?
APPENDIX A: New Moon Times & the Beginnings of Months for the years 1994 - 2005
APPENDIX B: 1994 Examples
APPENDIX C: Prophetic Time Spans
APPENDIX D: Scheduled Events in the Diary of God
SBS Home Calendar Page
Remember you can email to request a Free Booklet
Elder: David B Loughran
Stewarton Bible School, Stewarton, Scotland
First published 1979 / Placed on the Internet 1996 / Updated: 1998